CFMU-FM

CFMU-FM
"Don't be a dink, click on this link"

Monday, October 4, 2010

WWW of Spin Turlock #19: Old Friends



I recently received an early birthday present. Two presents, actually: a red Portuguese World Cup soccer t-shirt & a forwarded package from Corwood Industries.
Thanks Kwak!

It reminded me that I have to forward the Corwood Rep. my new snail mail address. In the meantime, if you see him before I do, could you forward the following message? Thanks pal!

Dear Corwood Representative,

Thank you so much for sending the latest Jandek release, Canticle of Castaway I see - and have heard - the three selections:
Don't Go Out, which clocks in at just over 29 minutes (it must be important...)
You Weren't, which falls short of seven minutes, (but is still important)
Boys Like Blue, which breaks the 17-minute barrier, has lines referring to multi-coloured money. and which rhymes with "they always do". And that's important, too.

I like it, but then, chocolate ice cream tends to taste the same both the first and the last time you eat it.
I see Mr Tisue's site hasn't been able to keep with you! I'm really interested in hearing how Toronto Sunday , your latest CD turned out. Call me a sentimental fool, but I was at that event and enjoyed myself immensely, if not Imants-ly. Gary Topp said I could've visited you backstage, but the car was waiting, and it wasn't me driving, honest.

I will send you a postcard with my new address here in Grande Prairie, AB. If you're up this way, drop me a line and we'll have a beer somewhere, k?

Still waiting for the House,I remain,

G-Mole

No comments:

Post a Comment